Please upgrade your browser.
It is intimating to order a bottle of wine in the restaurant, especially when it comes to match with Asian cuisine. Traditionally food & wine pairing rules which work for European food can be challenging in this category. If you ever wonder about the decision making and curious enough to learn more about it, please come and discover with us!
Wine list and pairing dishes –
1. Salt-and-pepper Shrimp v.s. Sparkling
2. Kong Pao Chicken v.s. Riesling
3. Roasting Duck v.s. Pinot Noir
4. Honey Cake v.s. Moscato d'Asti
• Former investment banker
• Lived in New York & London 6 years each, and have lived in Houston in the past 2 years
• Favorite wine region: Burgundy
1. WSET III (Wine & Spirit Education Trust)
2. IWP (Italian Wine Professional)
3. CSW (Certified Specialist of Wine)
THSH or TAA members: $20
Non-Member: $ 25 / per person